Sellers. If you list any items for sale through our Services, these policies apply to you.
Buyers. If you use our Services to browse or shop, these policies apply to you.
Definitions and Notification of Changes
By using the 3D2D Online Marketplace website and all sub-domains, which are a service of 3D2D Events Ltd, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
3D2D Online Marketplace may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by 3D2D Online Marketplace. Your continued use of 3D2D Online Marketplace after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Your Account with 3D2D Online Marketplace
To be able to set up an account with 3D2D Online Marketplace, you must follow the following rules:
1. You must be 18 years or older to be able to set up an account with 3D2D Online Marketplace.
2. All information provided by you must be accurate. It is prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person.
3. When choosing a name it must not be offensive, vulgar, infringe someone’s intellectual property rights or violate the terms listed.
4. As the account holder, it is your responsibility to use it correctly. If you are going to share your account with other people, then the name of the person's financial information assigned with the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity.
Content and Copyright
1. It is your responsibility as the account holder to maintain the products you upload for sale are your own, not owned by others and that you are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights.
2. By posting your products on 3D2D Online Marketplace you grant 3D2D a licence to use it to help promote your products through promotions that 3D2D may offer. These promotions may include posting your products on the website and category homepages, social media platforms and within emails distributed to subscribers. 3D2D will not claim ownership of your content however, we will have your permission to use, edit, display, modify, reproduce and adapt them to help 3D2D function and grow.
3. 3D2D Online Marketplace is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the website. If your content that you own has been posted by others without your permission and you want it removed, contact 3D2D who will deal with it appropriately.
4. When uploading content, it must not include anything which is abusive, threatening, obscene, vulgar or may otherwise offend other users. If content is uploaded which relates to any of the above, the account holder will be contacted and the content will be removed.
5. You must not post, list or upload false, inaccurate, misleading or insulting content.
6. You must not copy, modify or distribute 3D2D Online Marketplace’s copyrighted works or trade marks or other content from the site without our consent.
8. Content that you upload must be your own original work which you have the right to make and does not infringe any law and you indemnify 3D2D Online Marketplace against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by 3D2D Online Marketplace as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
9. Products such as tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia and pornography, animal products, human remains and dangerous items are prohibited from being sold on 3D2D Online Marketplace. This list may be updated and any contravening listings removed.
Your Use of Our Services
2. By using 3D2D Online Marketplace you agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with the use of the Services. It is your responsibility to obtain any permits or licences that your shop requires. You will not engage in any fraudulent activity, theft, anti-competitive conduct, threatening conduct or any other lawful acts or crimes against 3D2D Online Marketplace, another 3D2D Online Marketplace user or any third party.
3. All fees that you owe to 3D2D Online Marketplace are your responsibility. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make using our services.
4. By using 3D2D Online Marketplace you agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
5. All products you wish to sell must be handmade by yourself or your company. Second hand products, products bought from a shop/online, or products purchased wholesale are prohibited from being sold on on 3D2D Online Marketplace.
6. We reserve the right to ban any vendor who is deemed to be abusing the pricing structure.
7. You must not display or link to your own or another website or email address in your listings or profile. All transactions must take place on the 3d2d Online Marketplace. We reserve the right to remove links, text, photos, listings or suspend users from the site it this term is violated.
1. Under no circumstances will 3D2D Online Marketplace be liable for any of the following losses or damages.
Loss of data, Loss of revenue or anticipated profits, Loss of business, Loss of opportunity, Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, Losses suffered by third parties or any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages.
2. You understand that 3D2D Online Marketplace does not manufacture, store or inspect any of the items sold through our Services. The products in our marketplaces are produced, listed and sold directly by independent sellers. 3D2D Online Marketplace can’t and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety or their legality. Any legal claim related to a product you purchased must be brought directly against the seller of the product and not through 3D2D Online Marketplace.
3. You may come across products that you may find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services. 3D2D Online Marketplace is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decent of content posted by sellers. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
5. When participating in a 3D2D Online Marketplace promotion, you agree that you may not later claim that the rules of that promotion were ambiguous.
6. 3D2D Online Marketplace do not allow food or drink to be sold on the marketplace.
7. If selling beauty and/or fragranced products, you must hold all relevant documentation and licences to be able to sell these types of products on 3D2D Online Marketplace. If you do not hold these licences, you will be removed from the site until you do.
8. 3D2D Online Marketplace will not be liable for any illnesses or issues caused by beauty and fragranced products bought from independent sellers. If, in the unfortunate chance, an illness or issue were to arise following the purchase of beauty or fragranced products, any legal claims must be brought directly against the seller and not through 3D2D Online Marketplace.